This Dutch box car was named the Hongaar' (the Hungarian) because, in 1949, they were ordered by the Dutch Railways from the Hungarian wagon and machine factory GYÃ–R. In 1953 and 1957, as a trial ten of these box cars were fitted with doors in the end walls. Through these so-called headwall doors, long goods could be loaded, and even entire cars could be driven inside.
- Scale:H0 | 1:87
- Railway company:Nederlandse Spoorwegen (NS)
- Length:147 mm
- Characteristic:Closed end wall