This product does not have a specific scale associated with it. It will appear in our product lists regardless of what scale you have selected . Please check the description (if available) to ensure that it meets you needs.
he new thing about the LH101:
- finely graduated, precise rotary knob
- Two driving modes selectable: Normal or shunting mode
- Storage of various Routes in the hand controller
- Election of the Club mode
- Setting display brightness and contrast
The tried and tested remains:
- 9,999 addresses for digital locomotives
- Address "0" for an analog locomotive* Attention! Important note!
- Entering the locomotive address via a keyboard of ten
- quick change to the previously controlled locomotive with only one button
- Stack for quick selection of 8 freely selectable locomotive addresses
- in connection with the central LZV100 up to 29 functions (F0 to F28) can be contacted in corresponding locomotive receivers
- any decoder function can be adjusted as a continuous or moment function
- Display of the function in the display
- synchronous control of several locomotives in double or multiple traction with separate address
- when using signal-capable switching receivers Display of the actual turnout
- Display of the status of the inputs on feedback modules LR101
- Programming of the parameters of locomotive decoders on a separate programming track and on the main track (PoM)
- Switching option for up to 1,024 switches, signals, magnetic articles and other accessories
The hand controller LH101:
The hand controller LH101 can do everything important, which even the proven LH100 can do. And, of course, a lot more contemporary. We have attached great importance to a high user-friendliness and prefer to dispense with equipment that is more suitable for a smartphone in favour of safe and simple operation.