Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 01 express steam locomotive with a tender in the steel blue "F-Zug" paint scheme as it looked around 1957.
Model: The locomotive is in the fine steel blue paint scheme with silver boiler bands, exclusively for members of the Märklin Insider Club. The locomotive has finely detailed valve gear, imitations of the brakes, reproduction of the inductive magnet on the right side, buffer plate warning stripes, and LED headlights on the front. The model is packaged in a fine wooden box. Length over the buffers 112 mm / 4-3/8".
- Exclusively for Insider members.
- Märklin exclusive special model - produced in a one-time series.
- Metal frame and mostly locomotive body.
- Locomotive with 5-pole motor.
- Triple headlights at the front.
- Era 3
Please complete your Insider Order form and either e-mail it to us with your on-line order or fax us the completed form at 1-250-494-1212.