Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 03.10 steam locomotive in F-Zug express steel blue with Witte smoke deflectors. The locomotive looks as it did in Era IIIa.
Model: The locomotive is a finely detailed model. The locomotive body is constructed of metal and has inset cab windows. The locomotive has extensive lettering and paint. The imitation brakes, sand pipes, inductive magnet, track clearance devices, etc. on the underside of the locomotive are modelled. The fully working valve gear and drive/side rods are detailed. The locomotive has enlarged buffer plates. The locomotive has a motor with a bell-shaped armature. All 3 driving axles are powered. Warm white LEDs are used for the headlights. The tender has spoked wheels.
Length over the buffers approximately 112 mm / 4-3/8".
- Locomotive running gear and body constructed of metal.
- Finely detailed valve gear and drive/side rods.
- Modeling of the braking system, inductive magnet, sand pipes, etc.
- Motor with a bell-shaped armature.
- LED headlights.
- Metal frame and locomotive body.
- Triple headlights at the front.
- Era 3