- Decoder with extensive sound functions and a digital connector
- Connector circuit board
- 60948 for diesel locomotive (Hercules)
- 60949 for electric locomotive (TRAXX)
Can be used for all Trix and Märklin H0 Locomotives!
- Analog AC
- Analog DC
- As function outputs
- 14 (DCC, MM2)
- 27 (MM2)
- 28 (DCC)
- 128 (DCC, MFX)
Operating Mode Outputs:
- Dimmer (for dimming)
- Flash 1
- Flash 2
- Strobe (1 light flashing)
- Double Strobe (2 lights flashing)
- Gyrating Lights
- Energy Save
- Software for Telex
- Acceleration and braking delay can be adjusted.
- You can set which auxiliary functions are to be active.
- Load compensation monitoring is active.
- Auxiliary outputs can have a maximum load of 250 milliamps(limited only by the total maximum load for the decoder).
- Switching range control.
- The mLDand mSDcan be programmed with all Märklin central units (6021 to 60215). On the 6021 programming can be done up to and including CV 80 (system design).
- Full programming can also be done with the current Mobile Station.
- The mLDand mSDsupport all DCC programming modes including POM(main track programming).
- A false operational bit is supported so that locomotives from an analog area can enter a digital area without going into reverse.
- The fastest possible startup after an interruption in operation (thanks to memory storage of the last settings for a locomotive’s decoder).
Ease of Operation:
- The mLDand mSDare protected against short circuits and overloads.
- The mLDand mSDcan be updated.
* Not on mSD with wiring harness
** 1 auxiliary function on mSD with wiring harness