Prototype: Passenger Train Based on an Intercity. Four-Unit Train.
Model: The train has a battery drive and magnet couplers between the individual cars. The train has a permanently coupled unit consisting of a diesel locomotive and a passenger car with a built-in battery holder. The train has 3 speed levels forward and reverse, 3 sound functions, and triple headlights. A battery-operated signal, a manual grade crossing, and a station platform are included for a big start in the exciting world of railroading. Train length 47.5 cm / 18-11/16". Contents: The set has 22 sections of R1 curved plastic track, 7 sections of straight plastic track (length 171.7 mm / 6-3/4"), 4 sections of straight plastic track (length 188.3 mm / 7-13/32"), 2 sections of curved plastic track (turnout curve), 1 left turnout, 1 right turnout, and 1 crossing. An easy-to-use, wireless infrared controller is included. 4 each AA and 2 each AAA batteries are included with this set. The train can be operated with 2 different frequencies (C/D) and another battery train can thus be added to this one. This set can be expanded with the 23300 plastic track extension set.
- Battery operated train with light and sound functions.
- Coupling cars easy as child''s play with the use of magnet couplers.
- Accessories included for a variety of play experiences.
- Very suitable toy train for children ages 3 and above.
- Sturdy plastic track designed for children for quick setup and takedown - even on the floor.
- Batteries included with the set.