Prototype: Electric locomotive RE 460, fire-colored basic livery, locomotive name ''''''''Botzberg'''''''' ''''''''plus 1 1st class express train passenger car type EW IV A and 2 2nd class express train passenger cars type V/VI B in the current InterCity design of the Swiss Federal Railways (SBB)
- Locomotive made of metal, with world of Marklin mfx + digital decoder and extensive sound features.
- Regulated high-performance motor. 2 axles driven.
- Traction tires
- Depending on the direction of travel, changing three-light peak signal and 2 red tail lights conventionally in operation, digitally switchable.
- Lighting digitally switchable to Swiss light change.
- Peak signal on locomotive side 2 and 1 each separately digitally switched off.
- Spotlight digitally switchable.
- Lighting with maintenance-free warm white and red light emitting diodes (LED).
- Set handle bars made of metal.
- Driver''''''''s cabins with interior decoration.
- Length of the train about 101.0 cm