Prototype: German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) class 101 express locomotive. The locomotive looks as it currently does in real life.
Model: The locomotive has a new generation motor. Both trucks are powered. Maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. Current can be drawn from catenary and the catenary selector screw has been moved inside the locomotive.
Length over the buffers 86 mm / 3-3/8".
- New generation of motors.
A car set to go with this locomotive can be found under item number 87756.
- M�rklin exclusive special model - produced in a one-time series.
- Metal locomotive frame.
- Locomotive with 5-pole motor.
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Power supply can be switched to operated from catenary.
- Era 6