Prototype: East German State Railroad (DR) class 103 (former V 36) diesel locomotive in a green/red paint scheme in Era IV.
Model: The frame and body are largely constructed of metal. The locomotive has a motor with a bell-shaped armature. All axles powered. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel. Maintenance-free warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive has a high level of detailing and includes a finely done extensive paint scheme and lettering. Length over the buffers approximately 42 mm / 1-5/8".
- Motor with a bell-shaped armature.
- Warm white LED headlights.
- Frame and body constructed of metal.
The motive power to go with 82802.
- Metal frame and mostly locomotive body.
- Locomotive with 5-pole motor.
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Era 4