Prototype: Royal Württemberg State Railways (K.W.St.E.) freight train with passenger service (GmP) consisting of a class T9 steam locomotive, 1 corridor coach, 3rd class, 1 beer refrigerator car, 1 gondola with a load of coal, and 1 acid car. The locomotive and cars look as they did in Era I around 1907.
Model: The locomotive has a reworked mechanism and a motor with a bell-shaped armature. It also has prototypical, fully working valve gear, imitation brakes, and dual headlights with warm white LEDs.
All of the cars are prototypically imprinted and have spoked wheels. Length over the buffers approximately 245 mm / 9-5/8".
This item is being produced as a one-time series
- Motor with a bell-shaped armature.
- All of the cars prototypically equipped with spoked wheels.
- Anniversary set "175 Years of Railroading in Württemberg".
- Metal frame and locomotive body.
- Dual headlights at the front.
- Era 1