DISCONTINUED PRODUCT This product is discontinued and no longer available from the manufacturer. We have qty 1 available in stock in our store.
Norwegian State Railways (NSB) heavy ore locomotive as a 2-part side rod drive class El 12. Used on the ore line Lulea - Kiruna - Narvik. Road number 2113+2114. Olive green basic paint scheme, large headlights, cab doors in the old arrangement, large snow plows (Norrland plows), and spoked wheels. 6 type Mas IV ore cars. Authentic traces of snow. The train looks as it did around 1970.
• Highly detailed metal construction for the locomotive and the car bodies.
• mfx decoder with extensive sound and light functions.
• 2 high-efficiency propulsion systems with flywheels, 1 motor in each locomotive unit.
• Cab lighting and engine room lighting can be controlled separately in digital operation. • Authentic traces of snow.
• Certificate of authenticity.