Prototype: Three Dutch Railways (NS) express train passenger cars. 1 type ICK-A coach, 1st class, and 2 type ICK-B coaches, 2nd class. The cars look as they did starting in 2002.
Model: The entry doors have one-piece door windows. The entries have folding steps. The trucks are type MD heavy 366 with disk brakes, magnet rail brakes, and anti-roll shock absorbers. All of the cars have factory-installed LED interior lighting and operating current-conducting couplers. Maintenance-free warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. A pickup shoe is mounted on one car. The 73407 marker light kit can be installed on all of the cars. One car has built-in marker lights. Total length over the buffers about 84.8 cm / 33-3/8".
This item is being produced as a one-time series
- All of the cars include factory-installed LED interior lighting.
- Operating current-conducting couplers.
- One car includes built-in marker lights.
- Dual red marker lights.
- Built-in LED interior lighting.
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.
- Era 5