Prototype: 4 different design German Federal Railroad (DB) express train passenger cars. Version for the train route D 182: Hannover – Herford – Hamm (Westph) – Dortmund – Essen – Duisburg – Dusseldorf – Cologne. 1 type Bue express train passenger car, 2nd class. 1 type WR4u39 "Schurzenwagen" / "Skirted Car" express train dining car. 1 type ABue "Schurzenwagen" / "Skirted Car" express train passenger car, 1st/2nd class. 1 type Bue "Schurzenwagen" / "Skirted Car" express train passenger car, 2nd class. The cars look as they did around 1966.
Model: The cars have detailed construction. The coaches have train route signs. All of the cars have factory-installed LED interior lighting. The 2nd class skirted car has a factory-installed pickup shoe. The entire car consist can be supplied with current by means of the factory-installed current-conducting close couplers. A permanently defined car sequence is required to do this. Standard close couplers are used respectively at both ends of this express train car consist. Total length over the buffers 101 cm / 39-3/4".
This item is being produced as a one-time series
- The right express train cars to go with the class 18 505 steam locomotive.
- Train route D 182: Hannover – Herford – Hamm (Westph) – Dortmund – Essen – Duisburg – Dusseldorf – Cologne.
- All of the cars include factory-installed LED interior lighting.
The class 18 505 express train steam locomotive to go with these cars can be found in the Marklin H0 assortment under item number 39034.
- Marklin exclusive special model - produced in a one-time series.
- Built-in LED interior lighting.
- Marklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.
- Era 3