Prototype: 3 different type Swiss Federal Railways (SBB) express train passenger cars, for the express train D96 "Isar-Rhône", with the routing Munich - Kempten - Lindau - Zürich - Bern - Geneva. 2 type B express train lightweight steel cars, 2nd class. 1 type D lightweight steel baggage car. For use in city express trains, with the lettering "Schweiz-München" (Switzerland-Munich). All of the cars in a fir green basic paint scheme. The cars look as they did around 1965.
Model: The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16". All of the cars have factory-installed interior lighting with warm white LEDs. The lightweight steel baggage car has a factory-installed pick-up shoe. The entire car consist can be supplied with current by means of the factory-installed current-conducting couplers. A fixed, defined sequence of cars is prescribed to do this. Each of the two lightweight steel coaches has 10 miniature figures as passengers. Total length over the buffers 73.5 cm / 28-15/16".
- Express train D96 "Isar-Rhône", with the routing Munich - Kempten - Lindau - Zürich - Bern - Geneva.
- All of the cars include factory-installed LED interior lighting.
- Each of the two lightweight steel coaches has 10 miniature figures as passengers.
- Current-conducting couplers between the individual cars.
Another express train passenger car set is also available only for Insider members under item number 43935. The class V 320 heavy diesel locomotive is ideal with the 43935 and 43385 express train passenger car sets. The locomotive is also available exclusively for Insider members under item number 39320.
This express train passenger car set can be found in a DC version in the Trix H0 assortment under item number 23133 exclusively for Trix Club members.
- Märklin exclusive special model - produced in a one-time series.
- Built-in LED interior lighting.
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.
- Era 3