Prototype: Swiss Federal Railways (SBB CFF FFS) type ABt, car numbers 930-937, lightweight steel cab control car. The car looks as it did from 1975 to the mid-Eighties.
Model: The car has a fir green paint scheme with a diaphragm originally used on the car. Triple headlights and a red marker light change over with the direction of travel. Maintenance-free warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. 7319 current-conducting couplings or 72020/72021 current-conducting close couplers, the 73405 pickup shoe, and the 73400/73401 interior lighting kit (2 per car) can be installed on the car.
Length over the buffers 26.6 cm / 10-1/2".
- Scale version.
- Current-conducting couplings or close couplers can be installed on the car.
- Maintenance-free warm white LEDs for lighting.
- Prototypical Swiss headlight / marker light changeover.
When operated control car first, triple headlights shine.
When operated control car last, a red marker light shines.
- Triple headlights and a red marker light that change over with the direction of travel.
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.
- Era 4