Prototype: Bi-level intermediate car, 2nd class, in the current paint and lettering for the metronom Railroad Company LLC, Uelzen, Germany. The car looks as it currently does in real life.
Model: The car has factory-installed warm white LED interior lighting and current-conducting couplers that can be uncoupled. The interior lighting only functions in conjunction with the "metronom" bi-level commuter train, item number 26611. Length over the buffers 26.8 cm / 10-9/16".
This item is being produced as a one-time series
- Factory-installed LED interior lighting.
- Current-conducting couplers that can be uncoupled.
This bi-level add-on car is ideal as an expansion to the "metronom" bi-level commuter train, item number 26611.
- Built-in LED interior lighting.
- Built-in interior details.
- Marklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.
- Era 6