Prototype: Lanz Eilbulldog Tractor.
Model: This is mostly new tooling for a Lanz-Eilbulldog tractor. The vehicle is constructed mostly of metal. This is a version with a driver and tail pipe. The metal wheels have rubber tires. Vehicle length approximately 7.5 cm / 3".
- Late realization of a vehicle planned earlier but not achieved until now.
- Superstructures constructed mostly of metal.
- The perfect add-on to the five-part series of replica vehicles (18023, 18032, 18031, 18034, and 18029) and the 18038 fire truck.
- Certificate of authenticity included.
- Historic design for the packaging.
The 18030 Lanz Eilbulldog is being produced in Jahr 2013 in a one-time series only for Insider members.