Prototype: Two-part LINT commuter train.
Model: The train has a battery-powered drive and magnet couplers between the two train parts. The motor, rechargeable battery, and all of the electronics are built into the motorized train part and are inaccessible to children. The train can be recharged with the charging cable included with the train. The second part of the train provides all kinds of play possibilities with its removable roof and interior details. The train has 3 speeds forward and reverse, 3 sound functions, and triple headlights, all of which can be controlled by means of infrared train controller that is just right for children. The train can be operated with 2 different frequencies, thus allowing a second rechargeable battery-powered train to be added. Train length 32.6 cm / 12-7/8". Contents: Two-part train, charging cable, and infrared controller (2 x AAA batteries included).
- Newly developed commuter train using rechargeable batteries, light and sound functions included.
- The train can be recharged very easily by means of the charging cable.
- The new infrared controller with its handle can be held securely by children.
- A variety of play possibilities with the removable rood and interior details.
- Magnet couplers that make coupling easy as child's play.
- A toy train ideally suited for children ages 3 and above.