Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 323 (Köf II) diesel locomotive. Reddish brown paint scheme and an enclosed cab. Locomotive road number 323 781-5. The locomotive looks as it did in the mid-Seventies.
The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. 2 axles powered. Triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The headlights at Locomotive End 1 and 2 can be turned off separately in digital operation. When the switching range is activated or when the headlights at both ends are turned off, then the "Double 'A' Light" function is on at both ends. The locomotive has separately applied metal grab irons. Length over the buffers approximately 7.4 cm / 2-7/8".
- Digital decoder and extensive sound functions included.
- Era IV
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Metal locomotive frame and boiler
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers