This product does not have a specific scale associated with it. It will appear in our product lists regardless of what scale you have selected . Please check the description (if available) to ensure that it meets you needs.
IMPORTANT: If you place an order for this model you MUST mail/email/fax us your Club Order Form which will be included with an upcoming club mailing.
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 65.0 passenger tank locomotive. Version with a feed water heater, ventilation installation on the roof, DB Reflex glass lamps, and shuttle train control. Road number 65 012. The locomotive looks as it did around 1965.
The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, mounted in the boiler. Four axles powered. Traction tires. The locomotive is constructed mostly of metal. It has a factory-installed smoke unit. The smoke unit contact will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Triple headlights that change over with the direction of travel will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Dual red marker lights can be controlled separately in digital operation. The cab lighting can also be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16". Piston rod protection sleeves, brake hoses, cables for shuttle train control and plugs are included. Length over the buffers approximately 17.8 cm / 7".
This item is being produced as a one-time series
- Completely new tooling.
- Especially intricate metal construction.
- Many separately applied details.
- Cab lighting also controlled digitally.
- Marker lights controlled separately in digital operation.
- Factory-installed smoke unit.
- Multi-protocol decoder includes extensive operation and sound functions.
A passenger car set to go with this locomotive is offered under item number 23495 exclusively for Trix Club members. This model can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 39650 exclusively for Insider members.
- One-time series
- Era III
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- Sound effects circuit
- Dual red marker lights
- Triple headlights in the front, off with the locomotive moving in reverse
- Metal locomotive frame and boiler
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.
Order Deadline August 31, 2018