Prototype: Express steam locomotive with a type 2´2´T34 coal tender, road number 01 202. Version as Swiss Pacific Association museum locomotive road number 01 202. Includes older design boiler, silver boiler bands, shortened running boards, Witte smoke deflectors, and an inductive magnet. The locomotive looks as in currently does in real life.
The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, mounted in the boiler. 3 axles powered. Traction tires. The locomotive and tender are constructed mostly of metal. A 7226 smoke unit can be installed in the locomotive. The triple headlights change over with the direction of travel. They and the smoke unit that can be installed will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. The locomotive has firebox flickering that can also be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. There is a permanent close coupling with a guide mechanism between the locomotive and tender that can be adjusted for track curves. The rear of the tender has a guide mechanism and a close coupler with an NEM pocket. A mechanism is built into the tender to lower the coal load in order to represent visually the consumption of coal in the tender. The lowering and raising of the coal load can be activated by means of special function F8. The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16". Protective piston sleeves, brake hoses, and figures of a locomotive engineer and a fireman are included.
Length over the buffers 27.5 cm / 10-13/16".
- Museum Pacific 01 202.
- Digital decoder and extensive operation and sound functions included.
- Simulated fuel consumption visually with the lowering of the coal pile.
- Lowering and raising of the coal load possible by means of special function F8.
- Prototypical tooling changes such as shortened running boards.
- Figures of a locomotive engineer and a fireman included.
This model can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 39005.
- Era VI
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights front and rear that change over with the direction of travel
- Metal locomotive frame and boiler
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.