Prototype: Württemberg State Railways (W.St.E.) class G 12 steam freight locomotive. Olive green provincial railroad paint scheme. Road number 1901 built in 1919 under builder number 3865 by the Esslingen Machinery Company. The locomotive looks as it did when delivered around 1919.
The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, mounted in the boiler. 5 axles powered. Traction tires. The locomotive and tender are constructed mostly of metal. The dual headlights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The cab lighting can be controlled separately in digital operation. Maintenance-free warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. A factory-installed smoke unit is included. There is a permanent close coupling with a guide mechanism between the locomotive and tender. There is a close coupler with an NEM coupler pocket and guide mechanism on the front of the locomotive. There is a close coupler with an NEM coupler pocket and guide mechanism on the rear of the tender. The locomotive has many separately applied details such as piping and sand pipes. Piston rod protection sleeves and brake hoses are included. Length over the buffers 21.2 cm / 8-3/8".
- 175 Years of Railroading in Württemberg (1845-2020).
- First line opening Cannstatt-Untertürkheim on October 22, 1845.
A freight car set to go with this locomotive can be found under item number 45175 in the Märklin H0 assortment, with information about the required DC wheelsets.
This model can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 37586.
- Era I
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- Sound effects circuit
- Dual headlights front and rear with light changeover in one direction of travel
- Lighting with warm white LED’s
- Metal locomotive frame and boiler
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.