Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 112 electric locomotive. Express locomotive with aerodynamic ends, with the so-called "Bügelfalte" / "Pants Crease". Without a continuous rain gutter, without skirting, and without buffer cladding. Continuous row of vents consisting of 7 "Klatte" vent grills. Road number 112 488-2. The locomotive looks as it did in 1986.
The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion, centrally mounted. 4 axles powered by means of cardan shafts. Traction tires. Triple headlights and two red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive has separately applied metal grab irons. It also has cabs with interior details, including separately applied control wheels. The locomotive has separately applied roof walks. Length over the buffers approximately 18.9 cm / 7-7/16".
- Electric locomotive with continuous row of vents consisting of 7 "Klatte" vent grills.
- DCC/mfx digital decoder included.
The passenger car to go with this locomotive can be found in the Trix H0 assortment under item number 23485.
The class 112 electric locomotive is part of the 26983 train set in the Märklin H0 assortment.
- Era IV
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Metal locomotive frame and body
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers