Prototype: Czech State Railroad (CD) class 380 electric locomotive (Skoda Type 109 E). The locomotive looks as it did in 2017. Road number 380 006-7.
This electric locomotive is constructed of metal. It includes a 21-pin digital interface connector with a bridge plug for conventional operation. It also has a special motor, centrally mounted. 4 axles powered by means of cardan shafts. Traction tires. Triple headlights and two red marker lights change over with the direction of travel. Warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. There are 2 mechanically working pantographs (no power pickup from catenary).
Length over the buffers 20.7 cm / 8-1/8".
- Completely new tooling for the modern Skoda Type 109 E electric locomotive.
- Couplers include a guide mechanism.
This model can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 36203.
- Era VI
- 21-pin connector
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Metal locomotive frame and body
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.