Prototype: French State Railways (SNCF) class BB 12 000. Version in a green basic paint scheme with separate marker lights. Road number BB 12100. The locomotive looks as it did in Era V in 1990.
The locomotive has a digital decoder and controlled high-efficiency propulsion. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The dual headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. Warm white a LEDs are used for the lighting. Brake hoses and reproduction prototype couplers can be mounted on the buffer beam.
Length over the buffers approximately 17.5 cm / 6-7/8".
- Pantographs mounted on freestanding frames.
- Numerous separately applied grab irons.
This model can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 37339.
- Era V
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- Sound effects circuit
- Dual headlights front and rear that change over with the direction of travel
- Metal locomotive frame and body
- Power supply can be switched to operate from catenary