Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 193 heavy electric freight locomotive. Chrome oxide green basic paint scheme. Locomotive road number 193 012-2. The locomotive looks as it did around 1977.
The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, centrally mounted. 2 axles of each truck powered by means of cardan shafts. Traction tires. The locomotive has triple headlights and dual red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The headlights at Locomotive Ends 2 and 1 can be turned off separately in digital operation. When the headlights are turned off at both ends of the locomotive, the function for the "double A" light is activated. The cab lighting changes over with the direction of travel and can also be controlled digitally. In addition, a startup light changes over with the direction of travel and can also be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive comes from the factory with a figure of an engineer in Cab 1. The locomotive has separately applied grab irons. The cabs and the engine room have interior details in relief. Brake hoses and coupler hooks are included that can be mounted on the locomotive.
Length over the buffers approximately 20.3 cm / 8".
- Startup light can be controlled digitally.
- Cab lighting can be controlled digitally.
- Digital decoder and extensive operation and sound functions included.
- Figure of a locomotive engineer in Cab 1.
Heavy-duty flat cars with different freight loads to go with this locomotive can be found in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 48695 along with information about the wheel set exchange to DC wheel sets.
This model can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 37872.
- Era IV
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Triple headlights front and rear
- Metal locomotive frame and body
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.