Prototype: Norwegian State Railways (NSB) class EL 18 electric locomotive. Includes the image themes of lake and pine forest and coast and sea. Road number 2253.
The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion, centrally mounted. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The headlights at Locomotive Ends 2 and 1 can be turned off separately in digital operation. The locomotive has long-distance headlights that can be controlled digitally. The cab lighting changes over with the direction of travel and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive has separately applied metal grab irons. The cabs have interior details.
Length over the buffers 21.3 cm / 8-3/8".
- Numerous light functions that can be controlled digitally.
This model can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 39466.
- Era VI
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Metal locomotive frame and body
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers