Prototype: Class E 19.1 electric locomotive in a crimson basic paint scheme. Design in the museum version of the DB Museum in Nürnberg. Lettered as E 19 12 of the former German State Railroad (DR), Era II. The locomotive looks as it did in Eras II/VI.
The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel. 2 axles powered. Traction tires. Triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The headlights at Locomotive End 2 and 1 can be turned off separately in digital operation. The locomotive has the "Double 'A' Light" function. Maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. The engineer's cabs and the engine room have interior details. A locomotive figure is included for installation in the cab. The locomotive body has numerous separately applied details. The locomotive has prototypical double arm pantographs. The locomotive running gear has prototypical modelling of the quill drive wheels. The buffers are constructed of metal separately applied in convex and flat versions. Length over the buffers 19.5 cm / 7-11/16".
- Highly detailed metal body with a glossy paint scheme.
- mfx digital decoder and a variety of operation and sound functions included.
- Era II
- Era VI
- Digital locomotives with high-efficiency propulsion. Maximum speed and acceleration / delay are adjustable. Special motor with electronically enhanced load compensation or a compact bellshaped armature. Can be operated with Märklin transformers, in the Märklin Delta system or in the Märklin Digital system. One controllable auxiliary function (function), when the locomotive is being run in the Digital system.
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Metal locomotive frame and body
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers