Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class V 320 heavy diesel locomotive, for use in high-value passenger service on the Allgäu Line. Based in Kempten. Original version in crimson basic paint scheme. Road number V 320 001. The locomotive looks as it did around 1965.
The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound and light functions. It also has 2 speakers for optimal locomotive sound reproduction. The locomotive has controlled, high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, centrally mounted. Two axles in each truck powered by means of cardan shafts. Traction tires. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The headlights at Locomotive End 2 and 1 can be turned off separately in digital operation. The locomotive has the double "A" light function. The cab and engine room lighting can each be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive has 4 ventilation fans, each powered by a motor, and controlled digitally in pairs. Different speeds can be set for the ventilation fans. The locomotive has separately applied metal grab irons on the sides and ends. The buffer beams are detailed. Main air lines, heating lines, and brake hoses are included as separately installed parts. Length over the buffers 26.4 cm / 10-3/8".
This item is being produced as a one-time series ONLY FOR TRIX PROFI CLUB MEMBERS - Please send your order form to us before the deadline indicated
See the TRIX Product Brochure as a PDF linked on the right side of this page
- Completely new tooling.
- German Federal Railroad''s largest and most powerful diesel locomotive.
- Locomotive frame and body constructed mostly of metal.
- Spinning ventilation fans controlled digitally in pairs.
- Cab and engine room lighting controlled digitally.
- Digital decoder and extensive light and sound functions included.
Express train passenger car sets 1 und 2 for the express train D 96 "Isar-Rhône" to go with this locomotive are also being offered under item numbers 23132 and 23133 exclusively only for Trix Club members.
This model can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 39320 exclusively for Insider members.
- One-time series
- Era III
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Triple headlights front and rear
- Built-in LED interior lighting
- Metal locomotive frame and boiler
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.
- Scale for the passenger car length 1: 87