Prototype: Danish State Railways (DSB) class MV diesel locomotive. NOHAB general-purpose locomotive in the black and red paint scheme of Era IV. Road number 1102. The locomotive looks as it did in 1983.
The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion, centrally mounted. 4 axles powered by means of cardan shafts. Traction tires. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The headlights at Locomotive End 2 and 1 can be turned off separately in digital operation. The cab lighting can be turned off separately in digital operation at Locomotive End 1 and 2. The switching lights can be controlled. The blinking lights on the sides of the locomotive can be used to signal a train is ready to depart. The blinking lights can be controlled digitally on the left and right. Maintenance-free, warm white, red, and orange LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive has separately applied metal grab irons. The engineer's cabs and the engine room have interior details in relief. Length over the buffers 21.7 cm / 8-1/2".
- First time with alternating blinking lights to signal a train is ready to depart.
This model can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 39685.
- Era IV
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Metal locomotive frame and body
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.