Prototype: Class 212 diesel locomotive painted and lettered for the French construction firm Colas Rail. "Traffic Orange" / golden yellow basic paint scheme.
The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, centrally mounted. All 4 axles powered by cardan shafts. Traction tires. Triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The headlights at Locomotive End 2 and 1 can be turned off separately in digital operation. When the headlights are off at both ends of the locomotive, then the double "A" light function is on at both ends. Maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive has detailed buffer beams. Brake hoses that can be installed on the locomotive are included. Length over the buffers 14.1 cm / 5-9/16".
- mfx digital decoder.
- Extensive sound functions.
The car set to go with this locomotive can be found in the Märklin H0 program under item number 47103.
- Era VI
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Metal locomotive frame and boiler
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers