Prototype: German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) diesel road engine, road number 217 001-7, as it looked around 2004. Diesel hydraulic locomotive with electric train heating. Use: Passenger and freight trains.
The locomotive has a built-in digital decoder and sound generator for operation with DCC, Selectrix, and Selectrix 2. The motor has a flywheel. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The headlights and marker lights change over with the direction of travel. Warm white LED''s are used for the lighting. The headlights, marker lights, and cab lights can be controlled digitally. The locomotive has a close coupler mechanism. It also has separately applied grab irons. The locomotive is weathered. Length over the buffers 102 mm / 4".
- Grab irons and handrails separately applied.
- Warm white LED''s used for the lighting.
- Cab lights.
- Digital sound with many functions.
- Weathered version.
- Era V
- Selectrix2 decoder
- DCC/ Selectrix decoder
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Lighting with warm white LEDs
- Metal locomotive frame
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers