Prototype: 5 different type German Federal Railroad (DB) express train passenger cars, for the express train D96 "Isar-Rhône", with the routing Munich - Kempten - Lindau - Zürich - Bern - Geneva. 1 type AB4üm-63 express train compartment car, 1st/2nd class. 3 type B4üm-63 express train compartment cars, 2nd class. 1 type BRbu4üm-61 express train half dining car, 2nd class. All of the cars in chrome oxide green basic paint scheme. The cars look as they did around 1965.
The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16". The express train passenger cars have type Minden-Deutz trucks. All of the cars have factory-installed interior lighting with warm white LEDs. Each of the express train passenger cars has 10 miniature figures as passengers. Total length over the buffers 141.8 cm / 55-13/16".
This item is being produced as a one-time series ONLY FOR TRIX PROFI CLUB MEMBERS - Please send your order form to us before the deadline indicated
- Express train D96 "Isar-Rhône", with the routing Munich - Kempten - Lindau - Zürich - Bern - Geneva.
- All of the cars include factory-installed LED interior lighting.
- Each express train passenger car has 10 miniature figures as passengers.
Another express train passenger car set is also available only for Insider members under item number 23133. The class V 320 heavy diesel locomotive is ideal with the 23132 and 23133 express train passenger car sets. The locomotive is also available exclusively for Trix Club members under item number 22432.
This express train passenger car set can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 43935 exclusively for Insider Club members.
- One-time series
- Era III
- Built-in LED interior lighting
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.
- Scale for the passenger car length 1: 93.5