Prototype: 3 different type Swiss Federal Railways (SBB) express train passenger cars, for the express train D96 "Isar-Rhône", with the routing Munich - Kempten - Lindau - Zürich - Bern - Geneva. 2 type B express train lightweight steel cars, 2nd class. 1 type D lightweight steel baggage car. For use in city express trains, with the lettering "Schweiz-München" (Switzerland-Munich). All of the cars in a fir green basic paint scheme. The cars look as they did around 1965.
The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16". All of the cars have factory-installed interior lighting with warm white LEDs. Each of the two lightweight steel coaches has 10 miniature figures as passengers. Total length over the buffers 73.5 cm / 28-15/16".
This item is being produced as a one-time series ONLY FOR TRIX PROFI CLUB MEMBERS - Please send your order form to us before the deadline indicated
- Express train D96 "Isar-Rhône", with the routing Munich - Kempten - Lindau - Zürich - Bern - Geneva.
- All of the cars include factory-installed LED interior lighting.
- Each of the two lightweight steel coaches has 10 miniature figures as passengers.
Another express train passenger car set is also available only for Insider members under item number 23132. The class V 320 heavy diesel locomotive is ideal with the 23132 and 23133 express train passenger car sets. The locomotive is also available exclusively for Trix Club members under item number 22432.
This express train passenger car set can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 43385 exclusively for Insider members.
- One-time series
- Era III
- Built-in LED interior lighting
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.
- Scale for the passenger car length 1: 87