Prototype: Five standard design two-axle corridor cars for German Federal Railroad (DB) main lines. Colloquially known also as "Donnerbüchsen" / "Thunder Boxes". Three type Ci cars, 3rd class, one type BCi car, 2nd/3rd class, and a type Pwi baggage car. "Bottle Green" paint scheme. Base station Munich. The cars look as they did in 1951.
All of the cars have factory-installed LED interior lighting and current-conducting couplers. The car consist can be supplied with current from the steam locomotive, road number 78 1001, (item number 22890) by means of the built-in current-conducting close couplers. The interior lighting can be controlled digitally from the locomotive. The baggage car has built-in marker lights. Inside the cars are 35 miniature figures from the firm Preiser. A figure of a loading agent with packages is included. The passenger cars have open platforms and walkover plates. The baggage car has sliding doors that can be opened. Total length over the buffers approximately 80.8 cm / 31-13/16".
This item is being produced as a one-time series for PROFI Club Members Only
- Factory-installed LED interior lighting.
- Baggage car includes built-in marker lights.
- Current-conducting couplers.
- The interior lighting for the car consist can be controlled digitally from the 22890 steam locomotive.
- Inside the cars are 35 miniature figures as passengers.
- A figure of a loading agent with packages is included.
The steam locomotive to go with this passenger car set is offered under item number Trix 22890, also exclusively only for Trix Club members. This car set can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 43141 exclusively for Insider members (for locomotive # 39781).
- One-time series
- Era III
- Dual red marker lights
- Built-in LED interior lighting
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.