This item is being produced in 2017 in a one-time series only for Trix Club members.
Prototype: 3 different German Federal Railroad (DB) 4-axle passenger cars. Type AB4yge "Umbauwagen", 1st/2nd class, type B4yge "Umbauwagen", 2nd class, and type BDw4yge "Umbauwagen", 2nd class with a baggage area. The cars look as they did around 1958/59.
Model: The 2nd class "Umbauwagen" with a baggage area has Prussian standard design trucks, the 1st/2nd class "Umbauwagen" has Minden-Deutz design trucks, and the 2nd class "Umbauwagen" has American design "Pennsylvania trucks". Each car has factory-installed LED interior lighting and operating, current-conducting couplers. A decal set with different car routings is included for each car. Length over the buffers per car 22.4 cm / 8-13/16".
- Factory-installed LED interior lighting.
- Operating, current-conducting couplers.
- Decal set with different car routings included.
The class 75.4 general-purpose tank locomotive to go with this car set is being offered under item number 39753 exclusively for Insider members.
- Exclusive special model - produced in a one-time series.
- Built-in LED interior lighting.
- Built-in interior details.
- Close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.
- Era 3