Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) corridor and cab control cars consisting of 3 Donnerbüchsen / "Thunder Boxes", two type Ci, 3rd class, and one type BCi, 2nd/3rd class, and one type Pwif-41/52 passenger train baggage car with an engineer's cab. The cars look as they did in the mid-Fifties.
All of the cars have LED interior lighting that can be controlled from the cab control car. All of the cars have a bottle green paint scheme. The cab control car has an mfx digital decoder and many sound and light functions. The cab control car also has headlights / marker lights that change over with the direction of travel from triple headlights to dual red marker lights. They can be controlled digitally. The cars have close couplers in NEM pockets with guide mechanisms. Total length over the buffers approximately 60 cm / 23-5/8". This item is being produced as a one-time series
- All of the cars include LED interior lighting.
- Cab control car includes headlights / marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
The locomotive to go with this car set can be found under item number 22550.
This car set can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 43146. The locomotive to go with this car set in AC is available at Märklin under item number 36746.
- Era III
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Built-in LED interior lighting
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers