Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) Rheingold offshoot train TEE 16 passenger cars from Salzburg to Emmerich. Two type Avmz 111.1 compartment cars, one type Apmz 122 open seating car, and one type WGmh 854 entertainment car. Crimson/ivory paint scheme. The cars look as they did in 1986.
The entertainment car has an mfx digital decoder and extensive sound functions. The trucks are a Minden-Deutz heavy design with disk brakes and magnetic brakes but without roll stabilizers. The car has factory-installed interior lighting that can be controlled separately in digital operation. Maintenance-free LEDs are used for the lighting. The car has operating current-conducting couplers. All of the cars have factory-installed LED interior lighting and operating current-conducting couplers. The open seating car has built-in marker lights. Total length over the buffers approximately 114 cm / 44-7/8".
- Type WGmh 854 entertainment car in the TEE paint scheme for the first time in 1:93.5 scale.
- Entertainment car includes an mfx digital decoder and extensive sound functions.
- All of the cars include factory-installed LED interior lighting.
- Interior lighting can be controlled digitally.
- All of the cars include operating current-conducting couplers.
- One car includes built-in marker lights.
The electric locomotive to go with these cars can be found in the Trix H0 assortment under item number 22064.
This car set is part of the 26983 train set in the Märklin H0 assortment.
- Era IV
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- Sound effects circuit
- Dual red marker lights
- Built-in interior lighting
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.
- Scale for the passenger car length 1: 93.5