Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) limited stop train passenger car for the route Augsburg - Donauwörth - Treuchtlingen - Nürnberg. Type Byg 514, four-axle "Umbauwagen" / "Rebuild Car", 2nd class. The car looks as it did around 1975.
The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16". This "Umbauwagen" / "Rebuild Car" has Prussian standard design trucks. The car has factory-installed built-in interior lighting with warm white LEDs. Length over the buffers 22.4 cm / 8-13/16".
- Built-in factory-installed LED interior lighting included in the car.
- Prussian standard design trucks included.
- Era IV
- Built-in interior lighting
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers
- Scale for the passenger car length 1: 87