Prototype: German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) class 648.2 (LINT 41) diesel powered commuter rail car. "Traffic Red" basic paint scheme. Version with low mounted entries. Used in the Koblenz service area, with the train destination display "RE25 Koblenz Hbf". Powered rail car road numbers 648 204-5 and 648 704-4. The rail car looks as it did around 2016.
The model has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel mounted in the Jakobs truck. 2 axles powered. Traction tires. The triple headlights and 2 red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. The headlights at powered rail car ends 2 and 1 can be turned off separately. The powered rail car has a "Double 'A' Light Function". The model has factory-installed interior lighting. Maintenance-free, warm white and red LEDs are used for the headlights, marker lights, and interior lighting. The destination displays are prototypically correct with yellow LEDs. The headlights, destination displays, and interior lights will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. The running gear and the body are well detailed. There is a clear view through the windows. The model has a closed diaphragm and a guide mechanism on the Jakobs truck between the two halves of the unit. Center buffer couplers are represented at the ends of the model. Total length approximately 48.1 cm / 18-15/16".
- Factory-installed LED interior lighting.
- Digital decoder and a variety of light and sound functions included.
This model can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 37716.
- Era VI
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Built-in LED interior lighting
- Lighting with warm white LED’s
- Scale for the passenger car length 1: 87