Automatically Translated Description*: "GoldenPass Panoramic" for H0 standard gauge
In addition to the two express trains of the RhB and MGB, BEMO is adding the ''GoldenPass Panoramic'', which operates in western Switzerland between Montreux on Lake Geneva and Interlaken in the Bernese Oberland, to the standard gauge range.
Especially at this strikingly designed train is the position of the locomotive in the middle of the train, so that the passengers in the two control car unhindered stretch view can enjoy.
- Narrow gauge panorama car with specially developed H0 standard gauge bogie
- AC model with through-contacted axes for feedback
- Control car in AC with ESU function decoder
- Minimum radius 360mm
- Coupling with standard shaft according to NEM 362 and ball coupling
* Translations may contain errors due to computer translation. Please refer to the manufacturer''s website/documentation or contact us if you have any questions or concerns.