DISCONTINUED PRODUCT This product is discontinued and no longer available from the manufacturer. We have qty 2 available in stock in our store.
ON SALE! Most sale items are IN STOCK and ready to ship at the time they are added to your shopping cart (manufacturer/distributor clearance sale items being the exception). No backorders are accepted on sale items unless otherwise specified.
Unlike the G 4/5 H, the DRG model has 2 rim lights and 4 number plates - on the smoke box door, on the back of the tender and on the side of the driver's cab. The locomotive has an additional running board alongside the second axle, and there are 2 little guard plates above the top springs of the trailing wheelset. Rear lighting is provided by 2 lamps on the tender.
- Double interface placed in the tender
- Extra mounted steps
- Spring buffers
- Illuminated driver's cab
- Fully functioning drive train
- Extra mounted metal handrails
- Tender body, chassis and boiler in die-cast zinc
- True-to-scale axle box cover
- Epoch-typical light, multipart lamp housing
- Sprung Buffers
- 2 Wheels with Traction Tires
- Coupler Pockets with Close Coupling Mechanism
- Mainly Metal Contruction
- 360mm Min. Radius
- Motor with Flywheel
- Double White Directional Headlights
- New 21 Pin Digital Interface
- Interior Lighting