Road no. 74 313
Although numerous T 11 remained after 1945 in the western occupation zones and were still in operational service, the stock was quickly decimated. Almost all existing locomotives were decommissioned by 1950. The large stock of traction vehicles which were added from Eastern and Central Germany at the end of the war made it possible. One of the three engines still in the rolling stock in 1951 was 74 313, which did service at the Hildesheim depot of the Hanover division.
Delivery date: 2nd quarter 2010