ON SALE! Most sale items are IN STOCK and ready to ship at the time they are added to your shopping cart (manufacturer/distributor clearance sale items being the exception). No backorders are accepted on sale items unless otherwise specified.
Manufacturer SALE - this product is on sale at the manufacturer. If we do not have stock we can order the item at the sale price directly from the manufacturer. We cannot guarantee availability of manufacturer sale items.
On 18th March 1938, the Federal Austrian Railways (BBO) were handed over to the Deutsche Reichsbahn by act of law, and the Federal Railway Directorates were converted to Reichsbahn Directorates. The Reichsbahn Central Office in Berlin issued a renumbering plan for all locomotives of the BBO as of 25th November 1938. This plan provided for the renumbering of the 178 series into 92.22 series was numbered through with the fleet numbers 92 2211 to 92 2294.
- Metal chassis, boiler, wheels and water tanks
- Extra mounted metal handrails
- True-to epoch lighting, multipart lamp housing
- Finest paintwork and printing
- Filigree reversing gear
- Smoke generator and sound decoder, either built in or as a retrofit option
- Savety valve in line
- Water hatch rear
- AC analog: alternating direction of travel not possible
- Sprung Buffers
- Coupler Pockets with Close Coupling Mechanism
- Mainly Metal Contruction
- 360mm Min. Radius
- Motor with Flywheel
- Double White Directional Headlights
- Next18 Digital Interface