ON SALE! Most sale items are IN STOCK and ready to ship at the time they are added to your shopping cart (manufacturer/distributor clearance sale items being the exception). No backorders are accepted on sale items unless otherwise specified.
Manufacturer SALE - this product is on sale at the manufacturer. If we do not have stock we can order the item at the sale price directly from the manufacturer. We cannot guarantee availability of manufacturer sale items.
The Deutsche Bundesbahn ran the E 75 mostly in the region of BD Munich. Freilassing, Ingolstadt, Munchen, Rosenheim and Treuchtlingen were now the new homes of all the remaining E 75s. Of the 22 locomotives still around in 1950, the last were taken out of service in 1972.
- Extra mounted handrails in low-material thickness
- Three-point support
- Finely detailed chassis
- Finest paintwork and printing
- Illuminated driver's cab
- Functionning pantographs (mechanical)
- Prepared for sound or with built-in sound
- LED lighting
- Illuminated machine room
- Metal arrangement of rods
- Metal wheels and frame
- True-to-original: different front windows and lanterns
- Prototypical multipart roof-fittings
- 2 Wheels with Traction Tires
- Coupler Pockets with Close Coupling Mechanism
- 360mm Min. Radius
- Motor with Flywheel
- Directional Triple headlights and double red taillights