ON SALE! Most sale items are IN STOCK and ready to ship at the time they are added to your shopping cart (manufacturer/distributor clearance sale items being the exception). No backorders are accepted on sale items unless otherwise specified.
Manufacturer SALE - this product is on sale at the manufacturer. If we do not have stock we can order the item at the sale price directly from the manufacturer. We cannot guarantee availability of manufacturer sale items.
The Deutsche Bundesbahn ran the E75 mostly in the region of BD Munich. Freilassing, Ingolstadt, Munchen, Rosenheim and Treuchtlingen were now the new homes of all the remaining E75s. Of the 22 locomotives still around in 1950, the last were taken out of service in 1972.
- 3rd front light can be switched on or off with a switch, in digital mode with a function key
- Extra mounted handrails in low-material thickness
- Three-point support
- Finely detailed chassis
- Finest paintwork and printing
- Functioning pantographs (mechanical)
- Reproduction of machine room
- LED lighting
- Metal arrangement of rods
- Metal wheels and frame
- True-to-original: different front windows and lanterns
- Prototypical multipart roof-fittings
- High maintainability due to simple dismantling of the body
- Re-lubrication of the engine bearings and screws is possible
- Through holes in the PC board and gearbox cover or after dismantiling of the body
- 2 Wheels with Traction Tires
- Coupler Pockets with Close Coupling Mechanism
- 360mm Min. Radius
- Motor with Flywheel
- Directional Triple headlights and double red taillights