ON SALE! Most sale items are IN STOCK and ready to ship at the time they are added to your shopping cart (manufacturer/distributor clearance sale items being the exception). No backorders are accepted on sale items unless otherwise specified.
Manufacturer SALE - this product is on sale at the manufacturer. If we do not have stock we can order the item at the sale price directly from the manufacturer. We cannot guarantee availability of manufacturer sale items.
AW Freimann performed a general overhaul of the locomotives E 75 09, E 75 55 and E 75 69 between 1960 and 1961. Apart from ly invisible changes such as hard manganese plates on the axle guides or new wiring, the front ends of the locomotives were visibly modified. The window screens were replaced by new, rubber-mounted windscreens.
- Extra mounted handrails in low-material thickness
- Three-point support
- Finely detailed chassis
- Finest paintwork and printing
- Illuminated driver's cab
- Functionning pantographs (mechanical)
- Prepared for sound or with built-in sound
- LED lighting
- Illuminated machine room
- Metal arrangement of rods
- Metal wheels and frame
- True-to-original: different front windows and lanterns
- Prototypical multipart roof-fittings
- 2 Wheels with Traction Tires
- Coupler Pockets with Close Coupling Mechanism
- 360mm Min. Radius
- Motor with Flywheel
- Directional Triple headlights and double red taillights