ON SALE! Most sale items are IN STOCK and ready to ship at the time they are added to your shopping cart (manufacturer/distributor clearance sale items being the exception). No backorders are accepted on sale items unless otherwise specified.
Manufacturer SALE - this product is on sale at the manufacturer. If we do not have stock we can order the item at the sale price directly from the manufacturer. We cannot guarantee availability of manufacturer sale items.
To save on shunting personnel, a large number of 290s were converted to radio control from 1995. To allow a distinction between these locomotives and the non-converted ones, the series designation was increased from 290 to 294.
- All axles are driven
- All specific details of the 290, 291, 294, 295 and 296 ranges taken into account (e.g. different position of the fan, additional handrails and different bogie equipment)
- Lights equipped with maintenance-free LEDs
- Chassis and gearbox housing manufactured from zinc die-casting
- Etched radiator grille
- Free standing handles and handrails
- Clear view through the driver cabin
- Reproduction of the brake linkage
- Realistic presentation of the bogie frame incl. the axle drives
- Light change
- Sprung Buffers
- 2 Wheels with Traction Tires
- 360mm Min. Radius
- Motor with Flywheel
- Interior Lighting
- Coupler Pockets without Close Coupling Mechanism
- Directional Triple headlights and double red taillights