Road no. BR 57 409
The Deutsche Reichsbahn took over 4 class H saturated steam locomotives and 17 class Hh superheated steam locomotives. They were incorporated in the fleet as 57 301 to 304 and 57 401 to 417. They remained with the State Railway Directorate in Stuttgart, but were soon replaced by more powerful machines on their regular route and then distributed to other areas.
In 1925 these locomotives were with the Deutsche Reichsbahn and were based at depots in Aalen, Calw, Freudenstadt and Heilbronn. Due to the economic crisis at the end of the twenties, these locomotives were then taken out of service and in 1935 the last one was eventually relegated to the sidings.
Delivery date: 4th Quarter 2007