DISCONTINUED PRODUCT This product is discontinued and no longer available from the manufacturer. We have qty 1 available in stock in our store.
The 178.84 locomotive was built in 1909 under the works serial number 6123 by Krauss in Linz and delivered to the Imperial-Royal [Austrian] State Railways (kkStB). When the BBO was taken over by the Deutsche Reichsbahn (DR), the locomotive received the loco number 92 2231 which remained until it was decommissioned by the Austrian Federal Railway (OBB) on 26 March 1970. After its decommissioning, the locomotive came to the Montafon Railway company in Vorarlberg. During the overhaul, the locomotive was given back its distinctive funnel ('Kobelschornstein'). After its end of use on the Montafon Railway in 1993, the locomotive was transferred to the technical museum in Vienna. Metal boiler, water tanks, chassis and wheels Boxpok-wheels Extra mounted metal handrails Finest paintwork and printing Smoke generator and sound decoder, either built in or as a retrofit option True-to epoch lighting, multipart lamp housing Filigree reversing gear AC analog: alternating direction of travel not possible Sprung Buffers Coupler Pockets with Close Coupling Mechanism Mainly Metal Contruction 360mm Min. Radius Motor with Flywheel Next18 Digital Interface Double White/Red Directional Headlights Directional double headlights and double red taillights